Senior High School Admissions for New Students
1. Admissions Procedure for Grade 11 Applicants
1.1. Pre-register through any of the following modes:
a. Online at http://bit.ly/FEUCaviteSHSPreRegistration2020-2021
1.2. Wait for confirmation of admissions testing schedule and follow provided instructions.
1.3. Come to FEU Cavite Admissions, Marketing, and Communications Office (AMCO) at the G/F of Higher Education/College Building to take the admissions test.
14. Submit completely filled out Admissions Application Form.
1.5. Get the admissions test result within 30 minutes.
1.6. Reserve slot for Php 2,000.00.
Admissions Testing Schedules:
Monday to Saturdays, except holidays, at 9:00 AM or 1:30 PM. Applicants must come 30 minutes ahead of schedule to be able to fill-out the application form for admissions. Admissions Application Form can also be downloaded from: http://bit.ly/FEUCaviteSHSAdmissionsForm2020-2021.
Admissions Testing Fee: Free for limited time only
- One (1) colored 2×2 latest I.D. picture with white background
- School I.D.
- #2 pencil/s
- Upon receipt of the official examination result notification (‘qualified to enroll’), passer may reserve his/her slot for Php 2,000.00. The reservation fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, but it will be deducted from tuition upon enrollment.
- Official receipt (reservation fee) must be presented to the Cashier during enrollment.
2. Enrollment Requirements for Incoming Grade 11 Students
- Official notification (‘qualified to enroll’) handed after the admissions test
- Two (2) pcs. PSA Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Two (2) pcs. colored 1×1 latest I.D. picture with white background
- One (1) pc. colored 2×2 latest I.D. picture with white background
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (Original Copy)
- F-138/SF9 Report Card with LRN (Original Copy)
- National College Admission Examination (NCAE) Result (Original Copy)
- Qualified Voucher Recipient (QVR) Certificate (Original Copy) or Education Service Contracting Certification (Original Copy)
3. Additional Requirements for International Students
- Two (2) copies completely filled-out BI Form CGAF-004 Rev 0 with 2×2 I.D. picture
- Photocopy of Passport and Visa Status (with expiration date)
- Photocopy of I-Card (back-to-back with expiration date)
4. Admissions Procedures for Special Cases
Special cases refer to the following applicants:
- who failed the Admissions Test
- with declared behavioral conditions
- with physical conditions/Persons with Disability (PWD)
- are Filipinos or foreigners from international schools
Upon recognition of the special case, the applicant’s profile will be endorsed (Application form, Admissions Test result and other documents provided by the applicant) to appropriate department for action:
- Applicant/s who failed the Admissions Test shall be endorsed to GCCO for further evaluation, then to respective Department’s Director/Dean for recommendation.
- Applicant/s with declared behavioral conditions shall be endorsed to GCCO for further evaluation, then to respective Department’s Director/Dean for recommendation.
- Applicant/s with physical conditions (PWD) shall be endorsed to school nurse for further evaluation, then to respective Department’s Director/Dean for recommendation
- Foreign or Filipino applicants from international schools, Admissions shall seek advice from Registrar’s Office for recommendation.